Saturday, November 29, 2008

Next Year

Well... Here's what it looks like I'll be doing in the way of week long rides in 2009.

  • GITAP - I've ridden this for the last four years. It's very low key and it falls at a pretty good time of the year for me. It works really well for me to get a bunch of plus 50 mile days in back to back. Then... it's pretty cheap from a cost perspective. I rode a single speed on it on the first year and I'm thinking that it may be time to reprise that.
  • RAGBRAI - It's a permanent fixture on my calendar. It's pretty much about the most fun you can have. It's pretty interesting, I've been doing this ride for so long now, I have a group of friends that I've met on the ride and I see once a year on it.
  • Cycle Oregon - I'm not 100% on this for next year, but I have already semi committed to it. I don't know what the route will be yet, but my CO friends are thinking it will be south west. The only limiting factor here will be the dollars. It's way spendy, but lots of fun.

No comments: