Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's Back...


Well... I rode the bike into work this morning. It was a balmy 18F in bound and right about freezing on the way home. This morning was pretty uneventful. Just lots of craters in the road and a fair amount of black ice here and there. The ride home was a bit more interesting. There were maybe half a dozen bald eagles hanging out. I took a couple of pictures, but I don't have enough a zoom on the camera to get much of a picture. They are pretty nervous and won't let you get close.


The ice next to the bike path behind the house was pretty interesting. Some of the pieces were close to a foot thick. Then it was recover for an hour or so and off to abuse myself at yoga. All things considered, a good day. Now if I can just keep stringing the commute days together. They have a bit of snow in the forecast, but I'm hoping that it manages to miss us.

No comments: