Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today's Ride



Went riding with Jen today instead of doing the Sunday class at the Shala. She's back from Colorado and positively flying. We rolled this morning about twenty minutes later than planned since the skies looked a bit threatening. Turns out, we didn't get rained on until we were about a third of the way into the ride. I haven't gone this hard in awhile. It was way harder than the Wednesday group rides have been since I was working and there wasn't really anyplace for me to hide. The ride clocked in at 60 miles in 3:15. Not too bad.

The only odd thing was I must of had my Harry Potter Invisibility Cloak on for the last two miles. In that last two miles, I had two cars try and turn through me. You'd think that they could see me. Jen also had some weirdness too. She had turned to get a few more miles in and had someone shooting a shotgun out his front door. I can't wait to read the report in the local paper.

No comments: