Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Saturday

Well Cats and Kittens... I'm back from GITAP, a lovely little week long bike ride from State park to State park in Illinois. The highlight of the trip was the 60+ mph thunder storm that roared through camp last night. Woo Hoo! The tent stayed up and dry despite me having it pitched 180 degrees out of phase with respect to the the storm. I feel good.

Then it was drive Vito's van home and then dash over to the Healthy Living Fair, where I was part of Tapas Yoga Shala's demo. We basically did a scaled down class for the demo. Practicing under a tent, in the the heat, with an audience. Fun Fun Fun...

Tonight's Guitar Madness is dedicated to yesterday's t-storm. I was listening to this as I was flat on my back in the tent as it was raging... Ronnie Baker Brooks: Born In Chicago. I've seen his dad a couple of times and now I need to see him...

1 comment:

Ann said...

OMG it was so good to see you today!!! Sorry we had to leave before the class was over. I did get some good pics though :) If I didn't get Belle and her lil friend out of there, they were going to seriously be on Evan's mat with him! They kept creeping closer and closer and closer. Sorry Evan!! I was also scared someone was going to get hurt because the girls were watching Evan and then attempting Evan's float tricks. lol. Needless to say, they didn't get much air but I didn't want to take Francesca back to her mom all bandaged up and have to explain a yoga accident occurred. lol!! BAM!!!!!!!!