Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Hour & Today's Ride

Well... I once again hit Happy Hour at the Davenport School of Yoga. It's always tons of fun. I urge you, if you are in the QC's, to show up. And the price is right folks... free!

Evan taught the class today. I find it very odd to walk out of one of Evan's (Kelly's too) classes and not be completely wiped out. I suspect that I won't be in quite the same shape after tomorrow's Vinyasa III class at the Shala.

I was out on the bike today for just shy of four hours and managed 38 miles. The snow tires and the nastified conditions of the bike path all contributed to the general slowness. I did have one little "interesting" moment. I managed to let myself wander for a minute and had my day dreaming self snapped back to instant clarity as my rear wheel started to try and come around. Nothing like the fear of imminent disaster to focus you on task. 173 to go... That might be hard. We are supposed to get two inches of snow overnight and maybe some more during the day tomorrow. I'm am really not liking the weather pattern that we seem to be slipping into.

No comments: